For sale - all my coral frags - emergency!!!

My main pump went out and flooded my house - I am cleaning now, but all my frags are for sale - I have about 60 different species - favias, sps, zoas (red hornets, sunny d's, candy apple orange, rastas, fruit loops, etc.) acans, and such - will provide a list on request - sorry no pics, broken camera...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where are you located

I have a teal / turqoise milli, a green/blue/purple bonsai, an ORA pink damacornis, Ora Marshall Islands yellow, green stylo, red planet, and some others

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Price on Candy apple oranges

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;149485 said:
I'm sure some of us can hole some frags for you until you get back on your feet?
was just going to offer them same thing

I can hold stuff you if you like

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also for anyone thinking about buying stuff, I'll be passing through Longmont today to go to Parker and I may be able to help you out if you dont want to go all the way to longmont

pass through, please! I will take darn near anything for the frags - I just want them to live!!!
also thanks virgil, for the offer to house

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
hmmmm what does $100 buy me? Hurra I might take you up on that offer, which way are you heading to Parker via Longmont?

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm sent. Maybe Juan can drop it by on his way down if it works out since I'm right off I-25