For sale lund 12'6" fishing boat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nice congrats to you both :) Appears Martin is building up the cash flow for a big bad boy tank .....????

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;151642 said:
Whenever you want Don.
i wll most def take you up on that sometime ...grew up catching fish ....been a while since i have actually got one but still got all i need and would love to get in a good trip

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;151646 said:
i wll most def take you up on that sometime ...grew up catching fish ....been a while since i have actually got one but still got all i need and would love to get in a good trip
Pick a day to come up to loveland and we can go out to lonetree and catch them all!!!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet, nice score Dillon, LMK if you ever have extra room, I am always down for a fishin' trip!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like i need a bigger boat:) Everyones welcome to go with me its just 1 at a time right now though...

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope:( I lost the bow light off the front... so i went and bought all new boat lights and am installing them now:) Going out at 6:30 to lonetree!!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
should change the title of this thread to dillion's fishing schedule now ....lol

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;151847 said:
Nope:( I lost the bow light off the front... so i went and bought all new boat lights and am installing them now:) Going out at 6:30 to lonetree!!!!
Oh hell I jinked you last night. We should of took it off! Sorry man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.