Foster's & Smith Aquatics Group Buy - Closes Wednesday 8/24

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Greetings,

I'm putting together an order for Dry Goods from Foster's & Smith, which will be delivered to Highlands Ranch. If we reach the $500 order total (which we always manage to do), then we will be able to take advantage of the clubs 10% discount which is applicable to Salt and many sale items as well. Shipping will be free.

If you'd like to order something, please send me the item number and quantity. You may also fill your shopping cart, then PM or e-mail me a copy of the cart. An example follows:

Qty 4 CD-70503 Synthetic Sea Salt Reef Crystals 200 gallon mix (box) $43.19

If we have not done business before, or you wish to purchase a high dollar item, I may ask you to Paypal your order total prior to me placing the order.

I have plenty of storage space, so no worries if you can't pick up your item immediately when it arrives. I would anticipate that items would be available for pickup by the first weekend in September, if not sooner.

-Rob

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I'm in need of some salt. I will check out what they have and hit you up later today.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
We've made the minimum order for the 10% discount and free shipping. If you want to jump on-board, just drop me a note.

-Rob

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Final bump before the order goes in this evening. We have several folks participating......

-Rob

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Whats the status?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well.... if you believe FedEx, it was delivered 2 hours ago. Of course, I won't know for sure till I actually get home. :)

I'll send a note to everyone who ordered once I confirm which pieces have arrived.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
rmougey;111578 said:
Well.... if you believe FedEx, it was delivered 2 hours ago. Of course, I won't know for sure till I actually get home. :)

I'll send a note to everyone who ordered once I confirm which pieces have arrived.
Haha sounds good. I'm not in a big rush just checking. Thanks again!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright... the goods are in. Drop me a note to schedule your pickup. :)

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Bah just saw this. Pming you