Frag swap?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Are you guys doing frag swaps anytime soon? I know the other vendors and I are itching to do a local swap :) maybe pass a request along to the president (not sure who that is) or pr guy and let us know what you guys have planned ok :)
Thanks
Chris

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
President is Aaron wicked Demon. Sorry we are moving things around so that we are able to have an event for Don. We will fill you all in though!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ok so you moved the swap to a different date? Because a few of us were thinking of putting a swap on and so I don't want the two to compete at all so let us know ok :)
Looking forward to details on dons fundraising event as well so I can figure out what to bring or send for that one.
Thanks
C

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefkoi, we are still working out the details but I THINK we will be combining a swap with the garage sale in August. We are speaking with Chad at Aqua Medic about this.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ambrosio Aquatics;176187 said:
lets get this show on the road:applause: i should have lots of cool stuff by August
We are doing our best bro :)! There's a couple of kinks that need to be worked out before I can confirm it.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
You could charge $5 to get in and make everyone aware you'll donate 100% of that to Dons Family
Also charge all the vendors and donate that too I'd pay for that cause for sure :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;176264 said:
You could charge $5 to get in and make everyone aware you'll donate 100% of that to Dons Family
Also charge all the vendors and donate that too I'd pay for that cause for sure :)
2 different meetings. The frag swap will potentially be at the Aqua Medic meeting.