1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Frag Tank break down sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Cherub, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I set up a frag tank in the basement when I set up my display tank. This was supposed to be a tank for coral QT before introducing frags to my display. Well I was way too lazy to take care of a basement tank and lug buckets downstairs so it never panned out. The fish are in their new home now so I am breaking this tank down. I am interested parting out so feel free to message if you want something and also willing to sell as a bundle with a discount.

Light: Hydra 52 HD black version. $450

Tank: Acrylic shallow frag tank, not sure how many gallons, I am guessing 15-20+? 3 clear sides and black back and bottom. With Tunze scraper. SOLD

Sump: Emerald Sump 26, this one https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/emerald-sump-26-trigger-systems.html including a free return pump as well. SOLD

Mp10 Feb,6 2017 manufacturer date, only used since August. bought new. This is the none wireless model: $180 pending

Skimmer: Only used a couple of months bought in Dec. Tunze 9004 https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-comline-doc-skimmer-9004.html $120

JBJ ATO with pump $60

Eheim Auto Feeder $20

Local only, pick up only. No shipping sorry. Will consider some trades but I paid cash for all this and prefer cash.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Gabe stuff is top notch! Maybe we can work a trade for that blue chalice you like, for the frag tank getting ready for break down ina few weeks! Text me

3. Cherub

yep I didn't cheap out on it, I am just too lazy xD I went days without going down after I got the auto feeder lol.

how much of that chalice? I only wanted a small frag of it lol but feel free to buy the set up. we can work the chalice in ;)

4. Cherub

SynDen likes this.
  5. Cherub

Bump. I am parting out and interestd in partial trades as mentioned above. Also looking for a good zeovit reactor if anyone wants to trade.

6. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

Says I dont have permissions to see pictures. I should have looked at it while I was there!! Bump for a great seller, buy the frag tank before I do.

Haddonisreef and Cherub like this.
  7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Weird, you should be able to see it. I checked permissions and everyone should be able to see the gallery and media images.... hmmm....

8. Cherub

it only let me add a pic as a link or by adding it to a gallery which is crazy anyway. Initial post lets you upload images but not replies? That may be why

9. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm getting the message about not having permissions too...

10. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

ugh...wtf.. ill look into it

11. Cherub

on both pics or the second one? I might just add it to the initial post

12. SynDen

the gallery one, with the frag tank and dims. something weird with it permissions

13. Cherub

does this work?

[​IMG]

14. neil82

Yeah the one in post #4

Cherub likes this.
  15. neil82

Rats, can't see that either.

16. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Very odd. I can see the photos (great looking frag tank btw). Permissions issue somewhere... in @SynDen we trust

Cherub likes this.
  17. neil82

I'm using web browser on my phone if that matters/helps. And yes, @SynDen you are the supreme webmaster!! :)

18. Cherub

frag tank and sump are pending. everything else still available

19. Cherub

bump. Nobody needs a Hydra 52 HD? It's 150 off retail! MP10?? chop chop

20. Cherub