Fragging unusual Fungia

So i feel dumb, I got this awesome encrusting fungia at Macna, Reefgens Project X, and its been doing great in my tank. So good that the growths on the back turned to separate fungia looking mouths with no visible skin connected. One of them was easy to get to so I sniped it off with bone cutters and it cleanly separated. After doing so the mom drained a clear thick fluid and they both look like hell and have since last night. Is there anything I can do to prevent deterioration? I think are they just pOed but dont want to lose them, especially the big one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dip in some sort of medicated stuff such as Brightwell restore should help make things happy again and prevent infection. I'd like to see a pic, sounds like a pretty awesome coral

Okay cool, I dosed everything I had that had good coral stuff in it, I will have to get some restore ASAP. The big one looks better as there is no tissue loss. It's just really shrunk up. The little one was growing on the back it's harder to see what's up. I'm working on getting stuff to upload but here's a temporary pic http://reefbuilders.com/2013/03/07/reefgens-project-fungia-absolute-showstopper/

the pics have too much led but the skin of the coral reflects a lot of it

Thanks! They are doing much better, not 100% but I couldn't see them getting worse now. It was total impulse for me to put the bone cutter to it since it was fused on its back and I've only fragged a couple of things ever an am terrible at it! Ill post pics as soon as I get my comp working right.

[attachment=68090:name]
This is post fragging, the little one on the right was almost transparent from growing on the back and although no skin was connected they had to have had a bond to get nutrients. I've got it under a ledge so its not getting direct light now until its healed up and acclimated. But all is looking way better than yesterday :)

The big one is doing great. The small one is good as well but has terrible brown color. Im sure its an age maturity thing, Laura from Reefgen said it take 6 months + to get a single marketable frag.