1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free 150 Bow Front

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by 68RUSTANG, Aug 1, 2018.

1. 68RUSTANG

68RUSTANG Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have decided to let my 150 gallon bow front move on to a new home. Freshly pressure washed and ready to go. Glass is in excellent shape, doesn’t leak, black plastic trim Has nicks and scratches. Tank is on the back deck, located in Centennial (Smoky Hill & Himalaya).
    You will need at least two people and truck or trailer to pick this up (1/2” glass and heavy)!
    Tank dimensions 6 foot length, 25 inch height, 24 inch bow, 18 inch ends, dual back corner overflows (reef ready).

Would like this gone by Friday, first come gets it!
    PM (conversation) for pick up info.

Thanks, Tony K.

SynDen, whyamisofly and mebeknob like this.
  2. 68RUSTANG

3. 68RUSTANG

4. 68RUSTANG

5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Ooh yea Chris! That’d be awesome for your space.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  7. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

8. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

9. Dr.DiSilicate

TheRealChrisBrown and Legonch like this.
  10. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Let’s all load up in the Prius. Strap that thing on top!

timnem70 and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  11. TheRealChrisBrown

I might just need help unloading it in Loveland....mostly because I want to put it in the basement which is a giant pain. On Sunday?

12. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I could probably help you move it on Sunday.

Legonch and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  13. Dr.DiSilicate

I think Sunday is good here.

Legonch and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  14. TheRealChrisBrown

Thanks guys, I'm trying to coordinate it with dropping my 84 year old Mom off at DIA at 12:45, then to Tony's house by 1:30. Maybe back in Loveland by 4. I have feelers out on borrowing a pickup truck, but might have to rent a flatbed and tow it with my SUV. I could use 2 guys in Centennial and 3 guys in Loveland I think. Maybe I'll start a move thread. The ony catch is trying to get the timing down with the airport trip.

zinovate likes this.
  15. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a trailer if that would help!

16. kchristensen8064

I'm available on the loveland end.

Haddonisreef likes this.
  17. TheRealChrisBrown

Thanks man, let me get back to you on the time. As part of borrowing my friends truck I have to help him with "some concrete" and I don't know what that entails....so I don't have as firm of a Loveland time as of yet.

18. kchristensen8064

No worries. I should be good to go any time.

19. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Sign me up if you guys need another hand, I need to head up that way and pick up that blue tang from @Legonch!

Legonch likes this.
  20. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Chris is mike wants he can come get my truck on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk