Any interest in Giesemann Spectra?

SUS

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thinking about trying new light setup on my display tank.
Its the 48” model in perfect condition. two single ended halide plus four 54 watt T5. I also modded it by wiring a Neptunes lunar light through it. Would come with (2) Luxcore selectable watt ballasts, bulbs (11 months usage), hanging kit, and Apex LSM.
Without bulbs, I spent $1255 for everything...

Ballasts have always been mounted behind/above the tank so no chance of damage/corrosion

This shows the mod I did. You can only see the LED lens sticking through. Even if you opted not to use these, they are barely noticeable

Let me know if you have any questions

SUS

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was going to say that it should go pretty fast... that is one of the best lights that anybody could put over their reef.
Yeah, it’s an incredible light. If this sale falls through I may end up keeping it Incase I’m not happy with new direction.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would highly recommend that you keep it if the sale falls through. You can always sell it later and you might not like the new lights very much. Whatever you get will be different... you might like them better, or worse, but they will not be the same. Once you know what a well-lit take looks like, then you know.