1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Free plants, central Denver

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tanks' started by larryl, Feb 24, 2017.

1. larryl

larryl Copepod

I need to thin out my planted tank and I usually just toss the extras, but figured I'd asked in case anybody wants them. I've got some extra Crypt retrospiralis, Crypt wendtii (bronze and green), and Java fern.

Full disclosure I have Malaysian trumpet snails, so no guarantees there won't be a hitchhiker (I happen to be one of the crowd that likes them).

Central Denver near City Park and the zoo. PM me if interested.

Thanks!
    Larry

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I'll take some of the retrospiralis and will be at RS tomorrow and Sunday.

3. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'll take some wendtii and java fern. I'll will also be at RS tomorrow and Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. larryl

larryl Copepod

MuralReef and USMCVET , I'll bring some tomorrow. I don't think I know which real-life people match your screen names :) so when you get there you can ask Jake or Rob Mouget or Cris Capp to point me out.

5. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

720-633-1694 you can text or call me tomorrow during rs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. MuralReef

MuralReef Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

They all know me too! Well maybe not Jake. I'll be at the MASC table both days on and off too.