Free snails....

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
In an effort to have some of you stop by our new shop I am willing to give each party that comes in 5 free trochus snails or 10 red tip hermit crabs! Tonight from 3-7pm only!

We have a variety of hard, soft, sps corals along with inverts. We also carry frozen foods, salt, and a limited supply of dry goods as well.

Come on by, see the shop, take home the free stuff of your choosing. Simple.

See you tonight!

Cris + crew
Aquatic Art Inc.

9337 Commerce Center Street unit c-3
Highlands ranch, Co 80129
*the warehouses right behind Burger King....

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
That's it, we are just west of that point, maybe 300 feet. We do have fish here in Qt and out, most of the QT tanks are full of fish for clients right now but they will be placed in their homes and we will do another fish order next week. We are also planning on doing an ORA order very soon. I will post it up and take some requests...

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you sell premade saltwater and or RO water?price?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the snails and water and your shop looks great!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the crabs!!! lol

What a killer place you have put together. Killer SPS, corals for the SPS guys out there. Chris had some sweet milli and really nice red plants frags for great prices.

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had a great time checking out your flats. You have some great corals for sale and I love the nice clean look of your location. The montis look great in our tank and the snails are a welcome addition.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks to everyone that came over yesterday, it was nice to meet you and hopefully see you again. Hopefully we can get some hours of operation going very soon that are consistant!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not currently employed so if you need help at the shop once in awhile let me know.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you going to be open this Friday again?