1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Fresh Meat

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CJHannibal, Aug 20, 2018.

1. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Hey all, thanks for having me in the forum. Got my first salt water tank in 2013, now almost 4 tanks into this. I look forward to picking your brains on how to be a better reefer. I am truly jealous and hate all of you that are going to Vegas in a couple weeks lol. Look forward to meeting many of you here and at the local shops.

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Welcome! We also have monthly meetings you can attend.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

CJHannibal likes this.
  3. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

4. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome! Glad you found us.

CJHannibal likes this.
  5. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome! I too am jealous of everyone that’s going to MACNA!

CJHannibal likes this.
  6. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

welcome :)

7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

CJHannibal likes this.
  8. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome to the club! If you are on your 4th tank, what size are you up to now?

CJHannibal likes this.
  9. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya, build threads, or they dont count :p

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  10. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Lol I’m actually getting smaller, started with a 14, then a 75, set up a 5 gallon last week and will be getting a 7 gallon Waterbox next week. I’ll post some build picks.

TheRealChrisBrown and SynDen like this.