1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Freshwater Reefer 250 Aquadecor

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tanks' started by Marcus, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Marcus

Marcus Copepod

New Aquadecor background for my Red Sea Reefer 250. The tank is almost ready for stocking!
    Any freshwater lovers here?

Attached Files:

SynDen likes this.
  2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Nice background. Always been curious on the cost of those backgrounds? Have always made my own, but heard good things about their pieces.

3. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Those look epic, but I don't think I could stomach the price. I just checked what my 75 gallon turtle tank would cost and it was like $400

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Looks nice! Who cares about the cost if you love it.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

5. Marcus

Marcus Copepod

For me it was worth the cost to do it right from the beginning.
    I am sure glad my measurements were accurate :D
    Would one tube of silicone do the job to secure the back?

SkyShark likes this.
  6. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Might need two tubes. 1 tube will create an equal layer 0.5mm thick.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya, its a great piece. Well worth it I think. I was just curious
    and I think 1 tube would be more then enough to secure it permanently

8. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Looks great. First time I've seen anything like that.

9. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

That background is awesome! Post some pics when the tank is all up and running.