FS: Bearded Dragon Babies

rangerbobb

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I kept the parents in a rubbermaid bin with paper towels for the substrate for a long time. They aren't very picky.

If anyone has questions about them, let me know. They are going on craigslist in the next few days. The second clutch is starting to hatch.

rangerbobb

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
The light I use gives them heat and the high levels of UV they need for bone health. I use ZooMed's Powersun with no problems. http://www.petmountain.com/product/...o-med-powersun-uv-mercury-vapor-uvb-lamp.html

The babies need their basking spot to be 110-115 degrees. The cooler part of the tank in the 80s. The only decoration is a lone rock to bask on. No undertank heaters or hot rocks. Your home won't get to cold for them at night, but you may need to tweak the lamp height between summer and winter. I just adjust the height until I get the heat dialed in. Make sure to do that before the baby goes in. You can use a flood or something you have around the house at first, just switch to a light that gives UV in the near future. I just use the one light on their cage and it is plenty of light.