Z&P Donation Auction - Vampires in Drag

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need to thin out some stuff. Handful of polyps that I pulled off of the glass bottom just yesterday - you can see that they are healthy and already looking good again. What you see is what you get. Vampires in Drag. These are loose, but if you win and want them attached to something, I can throw a disc or something in there if you give me a week or two to have them attach.

Here is how it works...
  • Win the Auction
  • Send that amount of money to a marine related charity like MASC, CORAL/Rob, give it to Mural/Jody for their school tanks or otherwise do something good with it in the genre
  • Let me know that you did and show me some proof (don't even ask why I need this)
  • Schedule a time for me to leave these on my porch in Longmont for pickup
  • Remember to tax deduct your donation if appropriate and stuff
I will try and answer questions if anybody has any. These go for about 15-20 per polyp at the collector sites, so I hope that some charity gets a decent donation.

Auction ends in a week at Midnight on Wednesday, May 26th.

Start at $5.

Pseudorand

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
$148

$50 - coralrestoration.org, my donation
$50 - coralrestoration.org, employer match
$48 - MASC Family Membership (I'm not yet a member, but I'll join if I win the auction)
------------------------------------------
$148 - total

I'm not sure if the employer match or MASC membership counts towards the auction. If not, my bid is $50 ($5 more than the last bid).

I didn't know anything about coralrestoration.org until doing research just now, but it looks like a good program. I'm planning a trip to the Flordia keys this November, so I'll be sure to visit and report back here on if was money well spent.

If the zoas do well in my tank and I eventually have extra frags, I'll also commit to auctioning at least the first batch for charity to pay it forward.

Pseudorand

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Already open and looking great in my tank. I think I got the better end of this deal.

They didn't want to stay in the red solo cup I put them in to attach to a frag plug. Maybe a hermit. Maybe they just don't like to party, but I'm not sure why you'd get all dressed up in drag if you're not going to party.

Nothing a little netting can't solve.
View attachment 18992