SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Vance;292438 said:
Haha was it really that dirty? Hows the ric doing for ya?

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk
The ric is doing good, thanks for it, especially now that the tank is resealed and back up and running, oddly though after putting the blue one in my orange and green one doesnt want to full open up anymore. Not sure what the deal is with him especially since the blue, which is a few inches away, is looking so good and fully open

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
FTS's!!

here is my new fts
side shot can see the sps and all better no bow in the glass to mess with the pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Vance

Angel Fish
scchase;293125 said:
Coming back slowly but surely

Is that coralline accumulation on the sides? Man I would have loved to have seen this tank before the crash... Coming back in a hurry though. Looking good!

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nice shots everybody thank you for contributing! We have something special lined up for these pics that are posted from beginning of 2014 until March 31. This is not the same things as TOTM though so keep posting for that for sure!!!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is my most recent shot. Everyone's tanks look awesome! My tank has been up and running since March of 2012.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I was playing with my point and shoot camera today and came up with this FTS. Still not the best but a better representation of the tank.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;293635 said:
Im using a Cannon Powershot SD750... could be user error also
I doubt it. Shooting under LEDs is hard. I personally think its especially hard with point and shoot cameras. I have an underwater point and shoot I use and Im lucky if the color comes out where I want it. One day Ill have my dream SLR and them I'm sure Ill rip my hair out with that too. :)

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;293634 said:
Kris showing us how its done!

Looking at this picture, something seemed off, not sure why it never bothered me until now. Anyways the large silver Gorgonian on the left island looked really out of place. So I moved it to the right side of the reef with the rest of my gorgonians. I actually plan on going SPS only in the next few months and replacing all my LPS and gorgs with SPS. Its just tough finding nice colonies at good prices with SPS.... Anyways here is my updated FTS which I think looks a bit better...

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=66093:name]
So i'm really struggling to get a decent shot... i think the LED lighting messes with the camera. Feel free to pm me any tricks for shooting an LED lit tank. Thanks!

The Purple Firefish and Yasha goby currently share the cave in the bottom left (the Yasha is just poking his head out of the cave).