Gamers in the Club?

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I play clash of clans....does that count? I have an xbox one, bought it for halo 5. Played a few games on there, fun!

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a Xbox one for halo 5, WhO iZ Napkins is my GT if any of you guys wants to get down. Don't play any other game than halo though, sorry guys.

alindell21

Cleaner Shrimp
I use to be beast at COD on xbox (at least I thought I was as I had a decent KD), but life got busy and I pawn'd it off which they give you crap for, but anyways my games were far cry, gears, fall out, was not a halo fan, COD and GTA.

I recently "upgraded" from a Wii U to a PS4. Yes I am one of 12 people who own a Wii U in the US. Thing is, I still find myself turning on the Wii U more than the PS4. PS4 is pretty and there's some good games (I'm avoiding Fallout because it will consume me) but the Wii U is just more fun for me. It's simple, cartoonish, happy fun. I'll play the PS4 for hours then walk away feeling tired, or bored.... When I do the same thing with the Wii U I walk away smiling.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
MrMischief;644036 said:
I recently "upgraded" from a Wii U to a PS4. Yes I am one of 12 people who own a Wii U in the US. Thing is, I still find myself turning on the Wii U more than the PS4. PS4 is pretty and there's some good games (I'm avoiding Fallout because it will consume me) but the Wii U is just more fun for me. It's simple, cartoonish, happy fun. I'll play the PS4 for hours then walk away feeling tired, or bored.... When I do the same thing with the Wii U I walk away smiling.
I also own a WiiU for the nostalgia

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I enjoy the wiiU for party games. I love the "sneaky" element the tech allows. We could play Nintendo land all day.

But my heart belongs to blizzard. Currently, heroes of the storm. Less time consuming than the other addictive options. :)

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm level 28 and level 6 in the DZ