Anyone interested in group shipping for grow-out challenges ?

Maddlesrain

Cleaner Shrimp
Hello,
I hope it's ok that I post this on the forums. I am part of the R2R community and we're currently trying to pull some grow-out challenges together. The details aren't currently ironed out, but for anyone interested Battle Corals is in on hosting a contest so far, and I've gotten word from a reefing friend from out of state (the one contacting the suppliers about hosting these contests) that Acan Lord is also interested in hosting a grow-out challenge.

If you aren't interested in the challenge itself, but were thinking of buying yourself an order from either of these companies, would you be interested in either splitting the cost of shipping or combining an order with me? If you're ordering a large order for yourself, I'd be willing to make a drive to pick-up my coral from you. I live in Fort Collins part of the week and Niwot the rest of the time. I could go to either location. If you're in on the challenge, depending on how many people join, we could all meet at a "halfway-ish" point, or whatever is most convenient for everyone. I'm willing to work with whoever joins in!

I haven't been able to make any instate reefing friends, and I figured this would be a good place to start :)

Happy reefing everyone, and check out the grow-out challenges if you're interested!