1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

GEM TANG SUPER MEGA ULTRA SALE PRICE! and Madagascar fish

Discussion in 'Ambrosio Aquatics' started by Ambrosio Aquatics, May 30, 2018.

1. Ambrosio Aquatics

Ambrosio Aquatics Tuna Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

i have a chance to bring in some gem tangs along with a few Madagascar fish. if you are interested in 1 now is the time they will be size m-l $999 if picked up same day pm me for details

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    whyamisofly likes this.
  2. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Wow, that is super cheap! Best price on a gem I’ve ever seen by far.

3. Ambrosio Aquatics

that's how i role! sweet prices on even sweeter fish!

4. laufeyson

laufeyson Copepod

What is the catch? dont take this the wrong way but this seems like a to good to be true price

5. Ambrosio Aquatics

the only catch would be they need to be picked up the day of arrival for this price. but anyone who has purchased from me before knows i try to sell only the healthiest animals as possible

6. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

why would you think there is a catch? If you have questions about this deal, why not call Nick up directly and speak to him? Maybe he found a wholesaler that had them on sale, and is passing that savings on to customers, assuming they buy the fish the day they arrive?

7. laufeyson

laufeyson Copepod

i didn't realize i needed to ask every question behind closed doors

8. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

You don't. You're fine. Nick Ambrosio is always very upfront with stuff so ask whatever you want

9. Ambrosio Aquatics

you can ask me directly or via any other form of communication you like.

10. laufeyson

laufeyson Copepod

I did ask directly but emerald seems to not like that.

11. Ambrosio Aquatics

Don't think Aric was bothered just helping you with etiquette

Sent from my SM-G930V using MASC mobile app

Legonch likes this.
  12. Legonch

Exactly!

13. JoshHill83

JoshHill83 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Cool fish, great price. Very tempting...

14. Legonch

Thats a killer price on a gem tang! Tempted my self. But my purple and yellow tangs might not like that.....but a gem tang, dang!

15. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Do it! Have you seen the dude that does mile high reefers channel. He had to do some major magic but he added a black tang to a 180 with two purples and a yellow along with a couple others...

Legonch likes this.