Glad to be here!

Hey everyone im new to the forum, and 3 months new to Colorado. My girlfriend and I moved out here from Chicago, due to her getting a new job. Luckily the moved landed me an awesome job as well, I'm currently working at Premier Fish and Reef. Get to play with tanks all day! Back in Chicago I had a 220gal SPS dominant reeftank ran with a 60" ATI hybrid 6bulb( 2 middle bulbs were removed and 28 leds are ran down the middle of the remaining 4 bulbs all on a storm controller). Unfortunately in the move i lost all my livestock :( While driving out here my landlord past away, so i got here and had no where to unpack my stuff. Well now we are living in Broomfield and I have a tank up and running again. I wasnt able to fit my 220gal into my new place, so i only have a 28gal cube setup right now :/....but I do have a Radion coming next week for it!

Heres a pic of my 220 when it was setup before the move

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: look forward to seeing more

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Welcome to the club and glad you have joined us!! That was Great looking tank for sure!

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! That was a great looking tank, sorry to hear you lost the livestock. Looking forward to seeing your new build!

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to CO! Your old tank looks awesome! Hopefully you'll be able to get another one up and going again.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Welcome to Colorado! Your old tank looks awesome - so sorry to hear that you lost all your livestock (then again, moving a freshwater tank 7 miles away gives me the shakes - you're brave for attempting the interstate move of a reef!)

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was a nice looking tank.
There's quite a few sps guys in the club, what's in your 28 cube currently?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;368651 said:
Welcome to the club and glad you have joined us!! That was Great looking tank for sure!
Not to take over the thread here but just saw your post count. 8,000?!?! I didn't even know there was a shark level.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Miah2bzy;368679 said:
Not to take over the thread here but just saw your post count. 8,000?!?! I didn't even know there was a shark level.
:) That's because there is only like 5 of us in all of MASC history who have posted that much nonsense and I think I may be the only crazy one left posting on reef forums still lol.

Miah2bzy;368678 said:
That was a nice looking tank.
There's quite a few sps guys in the club, what's in your 28 cube currently?
I have a few small sps colonys and 2 frags, 3 zoa frags, nice wall hammer, frogspawn frag, and the only piece that survived the move a fathead dendro.