go visit aquatic art

Went to visit them on Friday with my wife and 4 month old son. They have a real nice setup and great prices. Both of the owners (a man and his wife) sorry but I forgot their names, greeted us and were very friendly. My wife even said how nice they both were and how great their shop was, and she hates going to fish stores with me bc most owners never talk to her.

Thanks again aquatic art, the frags are doing great!!!

Nice....its funny how most of the people at lfs don't talk to her.....she's the boss lol....if you sell her on somthing were getting it for sure lol

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, Cris and his wife are at the top of my list. They are just about the only "store" I'm ever going to visit on a regular basis. The service guys are also real nice to talk to. Great prices and selection as well.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris is a stand up guy. He sold me some sweet used lights as well as great COLONIES of coral at sweet prices. I'm in Wyo and he is worth the drive. Agreeded my mom and girl friend went as well and they also picked out some corals.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've been in the hobby for about six years now and I STILL haven't been to Chris' shop! I love his corals though :)

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1,000,000,000 the shop and employees/ owners are great, best prices i have seen!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Worth the drive for sure. Great prices and killer stock. friendly as can be too. I told my wife she needs to go with me next time lol

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've heard great things about it but I can't Get down that way on fri i wish they would open like one sat a month or something it would help me alot

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cris is awesome and has the best hi-end zoa collection for sell in the state, maybe even the country.

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Dang, im gonna have to go down and see "the best zoas collection in the state"

I bet its very impressive, there's a few highend zoas I have never seen in person. It will be nice to see them and be able to buy them to

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, and some will be even what they are and not just look a likes to make a sale.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks for all of the positive feedback, I guess the 15 years of running restaurants has helped us out with customer service! We appreciate everyone that comes in, not only the people buying things. My wife has made hundreds of trips to the lfs over the years and knows how boring it can be for the spouses, but she did like to see me get excited about that new fish or coral so she supported it. Now she is a part of it!

We hope to have some more great Z's and P's available soon, Brent you sure had quite the collection. We plan on keeping most of it intact and farming them for future clients. The new frag tank is ready, we just need to build the stand now.

I know it is difficult for people to get over here with our hours being so limited but we have plans on expanding those hours soon.

Thanks again! And we hope to see you next Friday!

Cris, Nikole, Kieth, Kim and Daniel

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm hoping to bring my wife down this Friday. I know she's going to love it.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You should combine all your knowledge with food and beer at the store. That way we stay longer get drunk and buy more.

haha... JK umm sort of....