Golf Tournament

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
blue71;156438 said:
Yeah I guess, we usually go after three. So it's cheaper.
It's the most expensive city owned course I've ever played I think for $20 more you can play Bear Dance

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys are all WAY south... i Vote Bella Rose its 18 to ride for nine holes and i know the operator so i could get cheaper!!!! lol but its a ways north of most you fellas

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Green valley ranch, bottomless buckets and GPS in the carts, one of the best I have played.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;156608 said:
I like heystack in boulder only nine and you walk but think its $16 per.
Haystack is nice and cheap... nine holes can be played twice

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
my top three courses for the $$$
Heritage at Todd creek, Colorado National and Thorn Creek
they are all under 50$

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;157183 said:
my top three courses for the $$$
Heritage at Todd creek, Colorado National and Thorn Creek
they are all under 50$
Is that to ride? My clubs weigh about 80lbs, I refuse to walk.
I like to pretend to be a pro golfer and have a really big bag to compensate for my small putter.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey Gary, me too! my bag is hugh... sighh.lol. yep to ride, I can't be expected to carry my bag and twelve pack for eighteen holes. whats the updated count and when are we gonna do this?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gary Getdown;157189 said:
Is that to ride? My clubs weigh about 80lbs, I refuse to walk.
I like to pretend to be a pro golfer and have a really big bag to compensate for my small putter.
Haha!

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would be in. Typical tournament for a 2-man best ball is usually around $150 per team. You should call around to some courses in metro Denver area and find out their requirements for a tournament; i.e. Green fees with carts (they typically don't do tournaments without carts to keep things moving), Amount above green fees they charge for running a tournament, How much would be left for prizes with a $75 per person fee, What their policy is on sponsors setting up tents/competitions on various holes, facilities available to hold an awards/raffle/bbq after the tourney....

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chuzzler;157649 said:
I would be in. Typical tournament for a 2-man best ball is usually around $150 per team. You should call around to some courses in metro Denver area and find out their requirements for a tournament; i.e. Green fees with carts (they typically don't do tournaments without carts to keep things moving), Amount above green fees they charge for running a tournament, How much would be left for prizes with a $75 per person fee, What their policy is on sponsors setting up tents/competitions on various holes, facilities available to hold an awards/raffle/bbq after the tourney....
I am totally down for a real tournament like this I play in a 3 month tourny every year but I think what we are talking about here would be much less formal.