Gonzo and his crazy shipping!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok should say Gonzo and his awesome shipping but I had to get you to read the post right?

So I ordered some zoas from Josh this week and had them shipped to me. Well since shipping is cheaper than driving for me, that's what we decided to do. The frags came today while I wasn't home, but my wife was home to receive and float the bag until I got home.

Fast forward.....I come home look in the bag and WOW its glowing with polyps wide open!!!!! I look closer and see the nicest packing job I have ever seen out of all the vendors around the country I have ever had ship to me. Each polyp was nestled into a pee cup, and then double bagged and labeled with name of palys. All these bags were them inside a third larger bag and then of coarse this was inside a foam line box with popcorn and a heat pack. * I must also note that the heat pack is still warm right now as I type this, way past 24 hours of Gonzo shipping.

Dipped all the frags in a container of tank water and RPS, rinsed in 3 separate bins and put back in my tank. Well lights have now been out for over an hour and the Hot Rod paly.....omg its glow bright green and crazy happy under my moon lights. I can't tell you perfectly content, happy and impressed by every part of my transaction with Gonzo!!!! I recommend that anyone who lives to far away to visit to def be comfortable having him ship to you!!!

Thank you tons Josh!!! As you know I am sure to do it again soon!!!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
He packs corals the same way when I am just going home from his place. Best packing of any store or web shipper.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Gonzo and his crazy shipping!!!!!

He just throws the coral at me and tells me to drive fast! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Even without nice bagging. I think the corals are just super healthy in general. Both visits, most of my corals are actually opening up/open already in the bags even before I float them.

Got these gems amongst others yesterday. This is before they've inflated even more. Lucky I found room. (softies rock banished to sump.)

[attachment=65110:name]