Gonzo favia brain coral

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Up for grabs is FAVIA BRAIN CORAL from Gonzo. This was a DBTC from GONZO @ his last meeting where he did the fragging demo. The picture does not do this thing any justice as far how bright and vibrant it is, so sorry for the cell picture. I must disclaim that in my tank, every zoanthid/paly within 3-4" of this thing was stung to death by it. So with all that being said the Only rules are the following:

1. You must be a member of our community and have not received a DBTC from me before
  2. You must also have a join date prior to January 1st, 2013
  3. You must attend Reef Ed this Saturday - April 12th 2014.
  4. You must attend Reef Ed this Saturday - April 12th 2014 - Pick will be at Reef Ed only so if you accept please make sure you are going to be there to pick it up.

For those of you whom have not yet read or need a refresher on the DBTC Program, here is a link http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums...ead.php?t=2553

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Adam got a DBTC form you, but I havnt. Ill take second in line if for any reason Kris cant get it.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
djkms;303778 said:
I dont think I have received anything from you Chad and I would be interested :)
Assuming you make it to Reef Ed, its yours Kris :p

ReefCheif;303779 said:
Adam got a DBTC form you, but I havnt. Ill take second in line if for any reason Kris cant get it.
If Kris does not make it to Reef Ed, its yours Josh :p

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I have to make it to give you guys parts for a kalk reactor. Its just down the street from my house. Its mainly a matter of how long I can stay (getting someone to watch my 2 girls can be challenging at times). If for some reason I cant make it I will try to text you that day. If you dont hear from me by 3pm I would say give it to the chief! :D

Thanks Chad!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;303779 said:
I got one from Chad? Must be a different Adam :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
fiji4118;303796 said:
I got one from Chad? Must be a different Adam :)
Bah whats up Adam where you been man? Hopefully well see you at Reef Ed this weekend!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
man your frag looks pretty good. mine still deflates everytime the lights come on, never been able to figure out why. Although I just changed all my bulbs to ATIs and put in a new retrofit kit so hopefully it will like that better. colors on these things are great though

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;303798 said:
Bah whats up Adam where you been man? Hopefully well see you at Reef Ed this weekend!
Been quiet for a bit. Tried some predators and my tank got over run with YCP and GSP. Cris is coming tomorrow to break it down and put in new rock. Pulling out my HUGE colonies (thanks Craig and Nick) and starting over. I will be hitting you up for some zoas if you'll let me. I'll pay for them of course unless you have some DBTCs. I still haven't taken one of those from anyone....