Gonzo

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so I go to josh's yesterday ....not to buy anything but just to check things out .....this guy gives me a frag so i didn't go home empty handed ...hows that for an awesome sponsor?

your mileage may vary (i.e. dont expect free stuff...lol) but he defiantly has a cool set-up with alot of nice stuff ...alot more than what is on his site ...so its defiantly worth the drive if you want to be able to check-out a huge selection in person and you never know what kinda deal he might cut you

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1!!!! Great guy to deal with

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I and just trying to do my part and bring you guys hot corals for reasonable prices.

I know I live way out here in the sticks, so I try to hook it up if people make the drive

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I love driving down there for sick deals, plus even though the drive is long there is hardly ever any traffic. Now all I need is a a bigger tank so I keep going down there.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Eaton...Go east till you think you are going to fall off the planet...you're about half way there then. It is far, But it is definately worth the trip.