1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Gonzos Gift Card Giveaway !!

Discussion in 'Gonzo's Coral Frags' started by jgonzz, Nov 23, 2016.

1. ryewalk84

ryewalk84 Copepod

#17. I am thankful for things that bring me joy coming back into my life again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I am thankful for the men and women that serve this country (police, fire, military, etc), this community, my family, friends, and this hobby.

Thanks for the opportunity Josh!

USMCVET likes this.
  3. neil82

neil82 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I am thankful for time with friends and family during the holidays.

4. neil82

neil82 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Josh you made me laugh on Saturday when you were talking about 'bending over like you're working on an old ford'. Thanks for having a sense of humor!

5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I am Thankful for spending time with my family and loved ones.....and that they don't mind if I check the MASC forums while they are talking at the dinner table :couch2:

6. sweat044

sweat044 Prawn

#21 I am thankful for living in this great country. Spending time with the greatest three ladies a man could ask for. Wife and 2 daughters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

You're the man Josh! Thanks for being such a cool Sponsor!

Ps. Im thankful for the Country and the Privilege we all have at the sacrifice and service of others!

8. mjaustin22

mjaustin22 Copepod

#23 I am thankful for my beautiful wife, daughter and son. I am thankful for all my friends, family and their health. I am thankful to this wonderful hobby and a tank full of coral I've gotten from Josh!!

9. greeleyram3

greeleyram3 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

#24 I am thankful for time with family and friends during the holidays

10. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

#25 :bump2:..:juggle: I am thankful to be alive :playball:..:bump2:

11. flyfish

flyfish Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

#26. God,Family,Country...And a prayer for the men and women who are away from their families this Holiday seasons protecting this great nation

12. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

#27 I am thank for for all my family and friends. For this great community we have on Masc and to have the top coral vendor within driving range.

13. Dub_G

Dub_G Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

#27 My family and friends that make my life complete.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

14. Jadkins4

Jadkins4 Copepod

Thankful for my wacky family, my kick ass friends, this salty hobby we all love and enjoy, and this state that allows us to enjoy cannabis! MERICA!

15. Kluker589

Kluker589 Copepod

#30 I am thankful for my wonderful and healthy family. I am thankful for this wonderful country we live in. I am thankful we are in a position to be entering in this drawing for this wonderful hobby. I am thankful for everything. Thanks!!!!

16. TeenReefer

TeenReefer Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

#31 I am thankful for my family, friends, and teammates. I am thankful for everyone who serves and all the awesome people in this hobby!

17. Legonch

Legonch Freak Nasty Funk M.A.S.C Club Member

So thankful for family friends and being alive!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Didn't go to meeting but you are stand up guy and forget anyone who doesn't get it. Keep doing what you are doing. Need to come buy some sick corals from you.

19. Irishman

Irishman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

So are you going to put what your thankful for so you can win this raffle too lol?

20. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I didn't go to meeting