Gonzos Official LIVE sale thread !!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The odds are pretty good it sounds like.
You should pull the name out and put it to the side.. I'm gonna be ****ed if the same guy wins 10x... Lol

Seeing as how I am new to this forum. Can you explain how payment and shipment of items works? This is a great method of selling items, great idea, I love it. I only wish my tank was more developed.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
you can pay thru PayPal.credit card/debit. And cash on pickup. Shipping is overnight to your door I believe and is 15 bucks which is a awesome deal for shipping.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
jgonzz;203328 said:
you got it ;)
Uggfh, was hoping those whi bought more would have an advantage. Oh well, good luck to all and may the best masc win.

Smokey

Cleaner Shrimp
sfnt125;203300 said:
Anyone in the Springs wanna go in on shipping? Or is anyone making a trip up north?
If there were enough people from the springs he was possibly going to come down to deliver. Depending on where he is I may drive up if he can't come down. If neither option is good I'll go in with you :)

Smokey;203360 said:
If there were enough people from the springs he was possibly going to come down to deliver. Depending on where he is I may drive up if he can't come down. If neither option is good I'll go in with you :)
Cool, I think I'm going to ask him to ship Wed to get frags on Thu. So if he decides to come down in a week or so I'll hold off but otherwise I need the frags ASAP cause I'm fixin to deploy in a couple weeks and need them to get acclimated-the sooner the better. Let me know.

Yesterday I believe someone said he was approx 2hrs. N. of us.

Smokey

Cleaner Shrimp
sfnt125;203366 said:
Cool, I think I'm going to ask him to ship Wed to get frags on Thu. So if he decides to come down in a week or so I'll hold off but otherwise I need the frags ASAP cause I'm fixin to deploy in a couple weeks and need them to get acclimated-the sooner the better. Let me know.

Yesterday I believe someone said he was approx 2hrs. N. of us.
Ok, if he doesn't come down I'll go in with you for shipping