Good morning manah manah

Hey, that's not cheating!!! I'm using my resources!!! Lol.... Besides you could always set an alarm on your cell phone. Or a post it note. Or on the back of your hand. Or a sundial... dang, just gave away all my secrets!!!

tazdvl100

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nathaniel;43658 said:
Hey, that's not cheating!!! I'm using my resources!!! Lol.... Besides you could always set an alarm on your cell phone. Or a post it note. Or on the back of your hand. Or a sundial... dang, just gave away all my secrets!!!
Let's see not sopposed to be any cell phones here at work, cell phone seems to be dead most of the time, more grease on the back of my hand than ink or marker(car business). Sundial...what the hells that??? Have to be 1000 years old to read one of them........lol j/k

Still a cheater...but no hard feelings

LMAO.... So, I used to work at a few shops out of college. I've found a few ways that you could have set a reminder...1. Write the time in axle grease on the back of your hand. 2. Use some nearby brake dust to write a reminder on the shop floor or a co-workers forehead. Now, how to sneakily post when your reminder comes due. Simply walk over to the nearest pc and pretend to look up specs on something and then post. lol...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;43654 said:
Red monti frag?:)
thanks but na...i'm gonig to have to make it up there sometime and get some of yer finer pieces tho ..i have limited real eastate right now so i'm goingto take my time and get stuff i really like ....currently on the list garf bonsai and some encrusting monti (sunset maybe?), sunburst nem,rare zoas and acans ...and i suppose the list goes on until they sticking out the top of my tank ...lol

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Alien Eye Leptastrea frags, the chain continues......

First 2 people to post other new DBTC corals with some requirement other than just first to post (eg. answer the following question, post other DBTC, post at a certian time, etc.) and link the new threads here get frags.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Bump!

To keep this chain going...... anyone interested in these DBTC corals???

First poster between 9:33 and 9:36 pm gets one and the first poster between ....8:00 and 8:30 am tomorrow gets the other.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Arrrrr, dang you wicked I can't get this tune out of my head... lol

Any pics of these guys? For my viewing pleasure.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You bet!
[video=youtube;SiZ60RqLnmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiZ60RqLnmE&feature=related[/video]

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ROLFL!!!!

manah manah You big jerk!!! manah manah

Thanks I needed a laugh this morning.