Goombas!!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I found this pic

What I had in mind is photoshopping BOD/MASC members faces into the goombas. What I can't decide is who's picture would go where? that and I need pics, I'll be taking some at ReefStock. Help me decide who goes where!!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well we already know which one Aaron will be.... The only one with horns!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Normal
luchador (Boogie)
Herbalist (Aaron)
Devil
angel
emo
shady guy with Ipod
nerd
hipster
hippy (Juan)
ninja (Jaime)
pirate
Robot
boozer
santa
Imposter
Picasso (the_fish_man)

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL true. I think we should replace the smilies with goombas!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys should see some of the smilies I have on my Off-road forum ...lol Not family reef friendly, but man are some funny...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie should be the angel

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Perhaps we should make a poll for who goes where? Just a suggestion

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dangit!! The Website that the image was linked to got taken down. We need a new image!!! Along with pics, I always seem to forget my camera. Since there will be all three clubs at the upcoming meeting, maybe someone can snap a few pics. I also need some lessons with a photo editing program, preferably free, unless you know an free educational version of photoshop. I was thinking maybe I could make the face pics transparent so the original Goomba designs could be visible. Come on peeps, I was thinking of putting the edited pics on a sort of calendar. Doesn't need to be print, so maybe just a digital calendar?

Alternates
View attachment 1916

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be using any face pics you have on here, if you have objections say so now or forever hold your peace. I'll be using this one. I need suggestions or you'll get slotted in whatever I decide.

[attachment=59775:name]