Goombas!!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My picture is copyrighted and my royalty fee is $5,000. Since you took it upon yourself to use my image without expressed written consent there will be another fee assessed. Now because I am reasonable and a nice guy you dont have to pay it all back with cash. We can work out some cash some coral and livestock. This however will have to be mediated by a lawyer, Mike Drumm maybe? His fee will also be a expense you incur but I am sure he is willing to accept coral and livestock as well.

btw - HAHA - suppose I am the fire goomba for all the fires I start around here huh!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;94090 said:
My picture is copyrighted and my royalty fee is $5,000. Since you took it upon yourself to use my image without expressed written consent there will be another fee assessed. Now because I am reasonable and a nice guy you dont have to pay it all back with cash. We can work out some cash some coral and livestock. This however will have to be mediated by a lawyer, Mike Drumm maybe? His fee will also be a expense you incur but I am sure he is willing to accept coral and livestock as well.

btw - HAHA - suppose I am the fire goomba for all the fires I start around here huh!
Lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member

I did warn you. Heck yes you're the fire one. Thinking maybe wicked should be the rasta though...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll play. Here's mine:

[attachment=59786:name]

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow this is an ancient thread, like a trip down name memory lane. I know where Khensura is, what happened to the rest lol