Got bristleworms?

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I kind of want to take apart my drains as they have been up and running for over 5 years after watching.

I do find the video hard to believe though. How could there be that many? the drain would of been completely blocked and you. Even before it was blocked you would of had an issue with the return pump overflowing the tank because of a lack of flow through the drain.

that0neguy1126;n638589 said:
I kind of want to take apart my drains as they have been up and running for over 5 years after watching.

I do find the video hard to believe though. How could there be that many? the drain would of been completely blocked and you. Even before it was blocked you would of had an issue with the return pump overflowing the tank because of a lack of flow through the drain.
I guess it depends on what size pump you have and how much flow the overflows can handle. Or Maybe it did overflow and that's why he's cleaning it. You can hear her say so that's where my fish went too. We may never know lol.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Guessing he didn't care where they went. Just looks like a bunch of worms to me.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
MuralReef;638617 said:
Guessing he didn't care where they went. Just looks like a bunch of worms to me.
You also have a high tolerance for disgusting due to your constant interactions with middle schoolers. The rest of us are not desensitized to the nastiness.

I also don't understand the "that's what happened to my fish" comment. Does she think the worms killed the fish? Or just ate them?

I wonder if he have some kind of foam sponge or rubble rock in the overflow that got detritus build up and in turn a bristle worm explosion, either way that's just ridiculous amount

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Even worse than that video, I got suckered into the rabbit hole of follow up links to other gross videos!! I know better!!

FishTV;n638712 said:
Even worse than that video, I got suckered into the rabbit hole of follow up links to other gross videos!! I know better!!
Ahh yes. A classic case of evening wasted chasing weird YouTube videos...