Got the Camera Out

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
what are you shooting with? i.e. camera and type of lens if your using a dslr. Nice shots, really like the third one!

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Canon 5D with 100mm f2.8 L Macro. I just point and shoot.

They are:
Red Planet
I Dunno Blue Acro
Gonzi
Setosa
Oregon

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you using a tripod or hand held? My 105 macro is being shipped and i should get it tomorrow so I'm looking forward to getting shots like yours!

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got the Camera Out

jda123;229700 said:
Canon 5D with 100mm f2.8 L Macro. I just point and shoot.

They are:
Red Planet
I Dunno Blue Acro
Gonzi
Setosa
Oregon
Wholly smokes that's a spendy camera!! I want a nice camara so I just cruised online and looked at that. Ouch!! Nice shots my man!

HondaHound

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks awesome man! I remember someone starting a thread about an attachment that allows you to put the lens tip in the water, anyone use one of these attachments?

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just point and shoot it. I use full auto mode. The lenses make all of the difference in the world. I don't know how to use the camera very well and I have never worked in Lightroom or Aperature before, even though I have a copy of Lr. I use the camera for work and to take pics of my kids, but I am new to tank shots.

All of those shots are from full auto and I did nothing by crop them - the 5D does a good job with auto white balance, but some of them are not exposed very well. I am joining a photo group, so I should get better in the future. If I learn anything, I will be sure and share.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is that a Barnacle I see in the second pic? I had one living on one of my acros we called him Gerard but he got tossed when the acro RTNed