Great Barrier Reef

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is located in Lonetree they have new owners and are very costumer friendly they do coral trades which I like and are very fair stop in check 'em out tell them Travis sent ya they also do a loyalty program after 5 visits you don't have to purchase anything you get 20% off of a $20 purchase or more and after 10 visits I think you get like 40% off great place give them a try.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
40% is a sweet deal ....what are the regular prices like?
i like people to give me a fair price without haggling though ...if they have outrageous prices i wouldn't go in there twice let alone 10 times

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The prices are a little high I think just because it's right by park meadows mall but once you talk to him let him know your not a newbe and just tell him what prices you can get at other places he will work with you I was waiting on a guy to order me some TRU 65 watt pc and told him I was going to pay $22 he checked his books told me he could have 2 coralife 65 watt pc for $22.95 each on Friday if I was ok with that.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;104301 said:
The prices are a little high I think just because it's right by park meadows mall but once you talk to him let him know your not a newbe and just tell him what prices you can get at other places he will work with you
not taking anything away from the store it may be nice BUT i personally dont do business with guys that try to take for as much as they can get you for ....in other words he says its $100 you say no its worth $50 and he's like ok you got me there what are you willing to pay? ...lol

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep that's true but I don't really see much price difference for Todd's and other places I guess I'm just a sucker for people that are willing to talk to you about your stuff and don't really try to sell you anything and has always been real courteous to me and my family and the prices might just be high for now cause he just bought the business and he's a little scared he also does an email thing when he purchase to much he will send out an overstock email with great deals.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
And he has a great coral selection.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do for sure it's off of Yosemite and maximus dr