Great Experience @ Great White

Went to Great White last week and I was pretty impressed. Decent prices, beautiful frags, knowledgeable staff who were friendly and eager to help. Livestock was very healthy looking and the fish I bought are doing great. Thanks and I hope they keep up with participating on the forum to let people know about their awesome little store!

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kypdurron25;196155 said:
Went to Great White last week and I was pretty impressed. Decent prices, beautiful frags, knowledgeable staff who were friendly and eager to help. Livestock was very healthy looking and the fish I bought are doing great. Thanks and I hope they keep up with participating on the forum to let people know about their awesome little store!
+1

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fort Collins

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nates.Mom0721

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
The only store I shop @ in Ft. Collins.... Drive all the way from Sterling to visit! Its already been said but very helpful, knowledgeable staff....

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Isn't that store the game old denizens of the deep? Is it in the same location?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, same location, different store. Vince is a great guy and there is always something new going on in there.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah they really need to take advantage of their sponsorship and post more in store stuff... surprised how many people don't know about them!!

Nates.Mom0721

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
This weekend Nov 3 & 4 from their FB page 15% off corals & inverts, 25% off fish and 20% off dry goods... Made the two hour trip today and definitely wasn't disappointed by the selection! Stop in and see them tomorrow!

This is the store that I heard about this site from. Just got a new Oscar from them. 5 freshwater tanks in our family, I think they all have something from Great White in them.

Vince helped me set up a tank that I bought off of Craigslist. He's been very patient with all of my newbie questions. The staff are very knowledgeable and passionate about their hobby. I couldn't be more pleased about experience. Vince has also been great about finding me the fish i want and ordering it in. It's easy to support a local store that has great customer service.