Great guy from Gonzo's

Torsionpain

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Went to Gonzo's in Greely and meet Josh. He took time to teach this rookie and my wife about different corals and lighting. Spent only $70 but he even threw in a free frag. Will be going back sometime when I can afford more for all of his gorgeous corals. Great selection and great guy. Will be spreading the word up here in Wyoming.

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
From onw Wyoming guy to the other Gonzo is a super great guy and his selection is one of the best in Colorado. Besides his great deals and business ethics he is 45minutes from Cheyenne!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, Josh is a good guy and has some SICK coral!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Give it up for Gonzo, another satisfied customer.

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks Guys !

Make sure to come by my booth at reefstock, I will have a tank full of HOT corals !!!!

I will be getting a few more shipments in this month just for Reefstock

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Josh is always my go-to guy. Great guy, great setup, hell - it's all great, LOL

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just adding to the Gonzo praise. I recently took part in my first live sail. While not having a lot of extra money I had my eye out for an Acan or Favia knowing the prices woild be good. So I won a sweet little green and red Acan. I was going to tell you that tje best part was seeing the same frag this morning online for three times what I paid. But atlast Josh made the whole experience the best part from his dealings with MASC to his dealings with each buyer. All this being said good luck with the move and when ur all set up I'd like to swing by and grab a couple more frags from you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2