Green paly pictogram

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Oh oh I know I know!!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell,,,,, go to hell, sheep go to heaven, goats,,,,, go to hell.
PM for pick up.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
=(...bastids...didn't even get a chance to play..=(

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Again, I don't want the frag, want to play the game. lol. =)

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Denvercherub;97249 said:
You can have it Boogie. I don't want to drive that far lol
where are you located? my leds should be here in the next few days and i will be visiting arron to stock my tank :D I can pick it up for you while I am there if its easier for you. but from what i hear you are missing out if you dont see his set up lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
ah nice yeah if you want to grab it for me that would be cool lol I can come to your house to grab it. I was there a week ago. It is a very impressive set up. Just gas is expensive

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Denvercherub;97261 said:
ah nice yeah if you want to grab it for me that would be cool lol I can come to your house to grab it. I was there a week ago. It is a very impressive set up. Just gas is expensive
ok ill let you know when i head up there and see if you still need me to grab it.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I know, lol, I was working from 9pm until 2am, then back at it at 7am today, least I got to go home early today

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Denvercherub;97261 said:
You still need me to grab this for you still?

Baby showing up delayed my trip up north. Going to go later this week when boogie and wicked are avail.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
BUMMER!!!! sorry man we had it fragged, bagged, tagged with your name, set aside and Aaron's frag box lid got set over it and I totally left it on his table. He said we will find a way to get it to you.