Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don is the winner at 245...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks but ill let Travis get first dibs if its ok with you since you already said he could have it ...dont wanna put you in a situation ...lol ..but i'll certainly take it take if he passes

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
cool ...thanks man
can i grab it at the meeting or do you want it gone sooner?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
the meeting is fine just make sure to remind me. potbrain and all, I'll give you the choice from green or teal since Travis had already gotten a DBTC from me before. Opening rule said no DBTC before. Giving it away changed nothing lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sounds good to me ..i have a green slimer and green stylo anyhow so thats probably a better choice

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't want no pity DBTC! put up another contest and I'll pm you for the answer fair n square!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;141761 said:
I don't want no pity DBTC! put up another contest and I'll pm you for the answer fair n square!
LMAO ....DBTC is a freebie no matter how you look at it ....i got no shame :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;141761 said:
LOL it's not pitty. It's the one you were getting in the first place. Same one in the pic. I'm sure you'll be happy.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok cool! Since you put it like that how can I refuse! I'll pm you when I'm headed to Denver