Green Slimer x2 - DBTC Chain#1

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok folks this is the start of yet another DBTC chain. What this means is that in order to receive this DBTC you have to post up a DBTC of your own and post up the link in this thread. Your DBTC will be a copy of this intro and have the same rules. Thus DBTC chain keeps going.

So please read the above, follow the rules and I will PM you to make pick up arrangements.

I just bought a green slider frag last week, so I don't need the current DBTC being offered. But I do want to offer this coral that I have been growing for a couple of months. I don't know exactly what type of coral it is, but it reminds me of some Monti cap that I have growing in other parts of the aquarium. . It has been growing on my sandbed since I got it. Color doesn't show up well because my spousal unit took the photo. Pick up in either Commerce City, 104th and Landmark area, or I can bring it to work in Centennial, Arapahoe and Jordan area.

I can also take a better picture when I get home this evening.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Green Slimer x2 - DBTC Chain#1

Looks like a purple undata to me. Nice DBTC and thank you for participating!

I may suggest starting a new thread though to gain some action and elevate deserved attention.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Jeremiah and Andrea - I PM'ed you both. Thank you for participating in the DBTC Chain.