1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Group Buy 2016 from brineshrimpdirect.com

Discussion in 'Group Buys, Deals and Specials' started by JoshHill83, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Unfortunately I work today and am not going to be able to pick up. Earliest I can is probably. Wednesday afternoon.

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks Josh for organizing this group buy and holding it till I got down there. Glad I came down and got to see your tank!

3. JoshHill83

JoshHill83 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

no problem. Glad I could help. And if by chance anyone wants to pick up my mushroom from Nick at the meeting I would be grateful and can send you home with a nice 2.2lb bag of brine!!! I realize it's a long shot.

4. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya thanks to Juan for making the trip and josh for setting this up!! Man this food should last a lil while!

JuanGutz likes this.
  5. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Definite BIG thanks to Josh for setting this up. It was a real a real pleasure visiting with you for a few minutes. You have some incredible tanks!

elmotheodd likes this.