Group buy at Blue Zoo Aquatics

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got several fish from them about a month ago and had one DOA so I wanted to order the same fish again. Sadly the fish double is price for one fish if I pay shipping. Trying to hit 140 just for free shipping. Let me know if you are interested in something.

Luke

C

CaliReefer

Perhaps you should give a LFS a shot at ordering your livestock. It is great to support the local stores before going online. It is helping small businesses that keeps them around.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CaliReefer;352682 said:
Perhaps you should give a LFS a shot at ordering your livestock. It is great to support the local stores before going online. It is helping small businesses that keeps them around.

i think he has some credit he needs to use

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Precisely. I normally do order through local. I was paid for some sidework with fish and coral. DOA means refund looking on using it up.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am in north Fort Collins. And I was planning on ordering end of this month. I'll try and get the order on the last Friday of this month let me know what you want to get?

Luke.Fraizer;352956 said:
I am in north Fort Collins. And I was planning on ordering end of this month. I'll try and get the order on the last Friday of this month let me know what you want to get?
I aplogize but I am going to have to back out of the fish order.
Thanks