Group Buy: Frozen food order @ $1.25 per 3.5 oz Cube Tray

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
A good number of you were/are scheduled to stop by today and pick up your orders. As weird as it is to say this on May 12th, I completely understand with all the snow if you want to work it out for another day. No need to put yourselves in peril for a 10-50 dollar shrimp order. Text or call me if you are still coming - I'm here. 410.858.6698

Be safe everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;308876 said:
A good number of you were/are scheduled to stop by today and pick up your orders. As weird as it is to say this on May 12th, I completely understand with all the snow if you want to work it out for another day. No need to put yourselves in peril for a 10-50 dollar shrimp order. Text or call me if you are still coming - I'm here. 410.585.6698

Be safe everyone.
Very thoughtful.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;308892 said:
I just want to say thank you again for hooking it up Dave!
No problem at all. I'm rather frugal and enjoy getting a good deal. This was a good deal.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had them for 2 years? Probably a little long for frozen food to be at top nutrition. Though I'd be interested in a frozen buy of some kind.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well if you can convince Dave to come back to the hobby ...

Fitz19d;657610 said:
Had them for 2 years? Probably a little long for frozen food to be at top nutrition. Though I'd be interested in a frozen buy of some kind.
Ya not ideal to have that long but I had a small tank at the time so it took forever to go through food. With a bigger tank it goes a lot fast finally lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk