1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Group Buy of The Month (Bulk Reef Supply)

Discussion in 'Group Buys, Deals and Specials' started by Gomojoe, May 20, 2009.

1. hudson2212

hudson2212 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I need two T5 bulbs and two MH bulbs, if that helps the decide where to buy from.

2. Gomojoe

Gomojoe Amphipod

We will be starting a new thread for the Bulb group buy soon. We are just working on getting someone to take delivery of the items that is closer to the majority of the members.

As for this group buy, who is interested. We are getting close to the needed 10 individuals for the purchase? So far I have:

AGGJSW
    Deuce67
    68Sting
    Gomojoe
    Jiggyfly
    BigSittingRock

Is anyone else interested? Remember, the way this works is your e-mail gets sent to BRS, and they upgrade your account for a week. Any purchases during that week will be the "bulk" price and all items ship directly to your address, no need to pickup.

-David

3. Axelfoly

Axelfoly Copepod

group buy

I am interested in participating in a bulk reef supply group buy. is there anyone starting one. if not I can organize it.

4. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

I think the SCMAS is doing one on their site

5. mathewkofalk

mathewkofalk Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Is MASC setting up a group buy for October.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

6. Smiley

Smiley Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Return of the living dead part 2....

7. mathewkofalk

mathewkofalk Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Uh oh what did I miss do we not do group buy from brs anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

8. Craigar

Craigar Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I do them there's another thread I'll get the link and bump it

9. xxHLTxx

xxHLTxx Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots