Grow out contest 2016-1

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Very nice!!!

Someone decided to reorganize my zoas last night, so I had to reglue today. Hopefully I can get a good picture tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Here is my frag. Still alive but no progress

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couldn't get a decent picture tonight. Had to break down the tank this weekend and switch it out due to a leak. It was closed up and I need to move it to a place where I can get a photo.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Whoops! Twisted him the wrong way when I reglued it. So the baby's on the other side now. Think I found the interior decorator hermit crab - threw him in the other tank for now. We'll see if that solves the problem.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Ok I stopped by and got a few more corals from Gonzo today. Remember at the end of this grow out he is giving the winner a $100 gift card. Thank you Josh for the generous gift for the winner.

I hope everyone's polyps are thriving. I think I have three babies coming out.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
A little early but I got home a few minutes ago and looked at the lime chili's and BAM
I have four solid polyps! I'll post again on the first. How is everyone else's doing?

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;n652540 said:
A little early but I got home a few minutes ago and looked at the lime chili's and BAM
I have four solid polyps! I'll post again on the first. How is everyone else's doing?

Looks good! I'm afraid mine may have melted.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
My original is doing well and finally started opening its skirt all the way. I had a baby pop out the side and open its head a couple days - then I had to move the frag because a hermit detached it. Baby hasn't opened since, and I think it's receeded back. :(

rjl45

Clown Fish
July 1st : not getting to my goal of 8 heads lol but my zoa is growing! 2 full heads, equally sized and a new baby on the way. Sorry for crappy iPhone pic, don't have time to break out the nikon. Hope you all have having success too!

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Here is my entry for today. I added a video as well. I'm happy with the growth so far.

[video]https://vimeo.com/173123041[/video]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh come on Scott thats it? I better go get me a single polyp and catch up to you : ) jk Zoas hate me

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
CRW Reef;653710 said:
Oh come on Scott thats it? I better go get me a single polyp and catch up to you : ) jk Zoas hate me
Haha, I wanted more. I'm going to try and frag this when we're done so I can give one to teenreefer.