Grow out contest 2016-1

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK we have a few options. So far, I am still going to look for a few other options unless one of these listed seems like a major winner.

Gonzo's lime chili's $75.00
With the lime chili Gonzo is putting up $100.00 for the winner of the grow out.

Iron man $20.00

Rainbows $20.00

With the iron man's or rainbows the prize will depend on how many people join the contest. If I find more options this weekend I will let you know. If enough people are interested in the lime chili run we can do that.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
When do you need to know if we are in by?

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;642929 said:
OK we have a few options. So far, I am still going to look for a few other options unless one of these listed seems like a major winner.

Gonzo's lime chili's $75.00
With the lime chili Gonzo is putting up $100.00 for the winner of the grow out.

Iron man $20.00

Rainbows $20.00

With the iron man's or rainbows the prize will depend on how many people join the contest. If I find more options this weekend I will let you know. If enough people are interested in the lime chili run we can do that.
Pics?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Thank you JuanGutz for posting the Chili Limes. I have also added Gonzos Rainbows. Still looking for Iron Man zoas. Let me hear how many want to do the Chili Limes I'm not sure the majority can afford the Chili Limes.

With that my vote is the Rainbows. I will get a poll started today and run it through this Friday April 1st. At that point I'll give the numbers and which one we are using for the grow out contest.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

JuanGutz;643004 said:

These are the chili limes.
Below are the Gonzo Rainbows.

rjl45

Clown Fish
My preference is 1.chili lime, 2. Anything "yellow" (scambled eggs, eagle eye... need that color for my tank), 3. Gonzo Rainbows. Not really interested in the iron man.