1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Grow out contest 2016-2

Discussion in 'Member Run Contests' started by Sctip, May 1, 2016.

1. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Bump. Should we get some pics posted to get this started?

2. projectx

projectx Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Scott, how does your weekend look for me to come and pick mine up?

3. Sctip

Sctip Sardine M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Saturday, looks good I think.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. Sctip

Sunday is Superbowl party, if you want to come up for wings, and polish mistakes you're welcome to.

5. Sctip

Lance, texting is better for me. 3038278130

6. Jadkins4

Jadkins4 Amphipod

Did anyone ever get a piece of my monti? I thought I would help out and let Scott use my monti for this growout contest and would collect compensation once this growout started but I guess he ended up loosing this piece in a system crash and I never got any compensation and he never let me know. Have contacted him and got a reply but he quit texting back once I brought up compensation. If anyone did get a piece, would you be willing to frag a piece for me?

7. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I don't think anyone got a piece. This was also about the time that he pretty much dropped out of communication.

8. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a piece and can frag out a piece of it. Doesn't look great right now though as its browned out some.

MuralReef likes this.
  9. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Is he still a Member at Large? Do we have to wait out his "term" to replace him? Just curious....

10. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

No he has been off the BOD for a while.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  11. neil82

I also have a piece. I don't think it has grown much, but it's alive. Let me know if you need some. I could try to make a frag for you.

Attached Files:

12. Jadkins4

Jadkins4 Amphipod

Thanks! I'll take you up on a frag whenever you have a piece available, no rush.
    I'll try and get one from Scott as we both live in Aurora. But I do appreciate the offer, Neil!

Did you both get yours from Sctip? If you did, I would imagine you paid him for it?

13. neil82

Yes, I got the frag on 1/28/17 at the MASC meeting hosted by Stone Aquatics. Paid $40.

14. neil82

@Jadkins4 I'd be happy to give you what I have and let you grow it out. Maybe I could grab a frag back from you down the road. We are planning a trip down to Ikea this week (maybe bed bath & beyond I don't know if we'll have enough time) and I could try to meet up with you. Just say the word and it's yours.

15. Jadkins4

Jadkins4 Amphipod

Grow that bad boy out! I will get a piece back someday. In no rush. Just glad I have a chance to get a piece back.

neil82 likes this.