1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Had a blast with Foreigner

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chytownprincess, Sep 5, 2016.

1. chytownprincess

chytownprincess Copepod

Foreigner played at Hudson Gardenslas night. My husband has been friends with their drummer since childhood. He hooked us up with free tickets and backstage passes. All the the guys in the band were very gracious and the utmost gentleman. We had our photo taken with the band, then we all were allowed to stay and visit backstage before the show.

"Hmmmm, gas and car insurance, or a war paint Scoly? I am walking home with my coral! "~Tattooed Nurse

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I love that band. "Pour some sugar on me......" Great, now I'll have that stuck in my head all day.

3. TheRealChrisBrown

Wait, they totally don't sing that. I meant "Don't need nothin' but a good time, how can I resist, How can I resist....."

4. chytownprincess

chytownprincess Copepod

Ha! Not so much...dirty white boy of hot blooded..

"Hmmmm, gas and car insurance, or a war paint Scoly? I am walking home with my coral! "~Tattooed Nurse

5. chytownprincess

chytownprincess Copepod

*** or hot blooded

6. TheRealChrisBrown

There are actually a lot of Foreigner songs that I didn't actually know were Foreigner that I rock out to on a regular basis. At least that's what my Youtube research led me too while I was trying to find other funny lyrics that were totally not Foreigner lyrics :rockon::rockon::rockon:

chytownprincess likes this.
  7. Legonch

Legonch Freak Nasty Funk M.A.S.C Club Member

You're not shy, you get around You wanna fly, don't want your feet on the ground You stay up, you won't come down You wanna live, you wanna move to the sound......................best foreigner song ever......Great Band live!

Good job Chris! Def Leppard lyrics.....im going to see them later this month!

8. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

That sounds like a lot of fun. Foreigner rocks!!