Hanna Checker GB

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was going to order some Hanna Checkers from heavydutysupplies.com. I was wondering if anyone wanted in on this as well? Placing order next friday, may 6. Prepay only, paypal jaime dot cervacio @ gmail dot com. Thanks for looking.

Been taking with Ron@HDS and he says that they do group discounts on everything. LMK what you want from the website so I can tell him.

*Update* Will drive down and meet someone from Dtown so they can have all the ones from down south.

So far:
RP; 1alk, 1 po4, extra reagents
Mdrumm; 1 alk, extra reagents
ZenMan; 1 alk, extra reagents
Brent; 1 alk, 2bextra reagents
Lorilynn; 1 alk, extra reagents

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The HeavyDutySupplies.com shows the alk and all other checkers at $38.50. Is there an additional group buy discount? Do they have any other checkers not listed on the website? Like Calcium?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ZenMan;90923 said:
The HeavyDutySupplies.com shows the alk and all other checkers at $38.50. Is there an additional group buy discount? Do they have any other checkers not listed on the website? Like Calcium?
They do have additional discounts. I'll try and get a price break point and more info.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
these are awesome, i have a alk checker....might be interested in a phosphate if there is a discount

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90948 said:
38.50 isn't cheap enough? Don't worry, it isn't for me either. I'm not expecting much more taken off though.

it was the alk checker ...just not sure how bad i need the phosphate checker

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90958 said:
You NEED it! I'm getting alk and phosphate. Not sure on low range phosphate or not. Also getting extra reagents and maybe extra tubes

i wouldn't worry about the extra tubes ...it comes with 2 already and really only need one

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i don't know why more people aren't jumping in the alk testers are way easier than test kits

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If there's enough interest, we might be able to do a group buy for the Northern people and the Denver people.
I'd think about a phosphate tester if I didn't have to drive so far to pick it up. Already have the alk tester and it works great.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
The guy who runs the show at hd supplies is named Ron, I've been talking to him about pricing. I asked him about the price break point, ei. If you buy 20 we pay $33 or something like that (Just an example). But haven't heard back yet. They don't answer their phones, so calling is hard to do.