Happy Father's Day!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to say happy Father's Day to all the dads today.
How many kids you got and what are you doing today?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kids: 3, 1, and 6 months prego
Adding water to a 60 frag tank today and going to the playground :)

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Happy fathers days! Have two kids 9 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl, going to our cabin in red feather and stopping by seths to get me some Father's Day gifts!!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
2 kids, 9 year old Boy and nearly 11 year old girl. We are going to spend time at a private lake with family today. Happy fathers day to all us dads out there!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
My first is due in a week! Smoking a pork butt, going for a few walks with my wife (trying to induce labor!!) and enjoying time with family.

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there. I can't wait to experience the joy of being a dad!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
clowninaround7474;353300 said:
My first is due in a week! Smoking a pork butt, going for a few walks with my wife (trying to induce labor!!) and enjoying time with family.

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there. I can't wait to experience the joy of being a dad!
Go for a walk, eat spicy food and have sex. If that doesn't work who cares. May be the last time you do something on your own for a few years. Lol

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;353301 said:
Go for a walk, eat spicy food and have sex. If that doesn't work who cares. May be the last time you do something on your own for a few years. Lol
Haha yea that's what everyone is telling us. Not trying to rush him, just excited to meet him.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;353300 said:

Congrats on the new baby!
What's your wife's name? We are running a prayer room this weekend 48 hrs trading off hours and I'll add her name to the wall.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miah2bzy;353303 said:
Congrats on the new baby!
What's your wife's name? We are running a prayer room this weekend 48 hrs trading off hours and I'll add her name to the wall.
Thank you! Her name is Haley, and we appreciate the prayers!!!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Happy Father's day all. Three girls, 15, 20, and 26. They'll all be over soon for some bratwurst, dogs, and frozen concoctions of various flavors, and potency :)

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/21/86d33b5539e87d71c3817ad67672ab1c.jpg[/IMG
Love my too with all my heart. My small on is a coral freak always wants to see coral and buy them too