500g Acrylic Aquarium for sale

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
As many of you might know we have to change out our main display at Aquatic Art Inc. the current 500g acrylic Aquarium has some seams that I am no longer comfortable with overall. The Aquarium is running and does not leak, but there is some work that needs to be done to make it trustworthy.

So we are replacing it with a new Aquarium this Sunday, 10-29-17. This Aquarium will be empty and ready for pickup after 2pm on Sunday. I am asking $500 for the tank. For somebody with the right situation and can make some repairs, this is a great tank. Or you could cut it down and make a slightly smaller tank.

If you are interested please let me know or if you want/need more info.

Tank is 7 years old, made by Tenecor who is out of business. 96”x36”x36” and has a Black back and a small exterior overflow.

Cris-Aquatic Art Inc

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Oh man you got me excited for a second! I was thinking if the dimensions were right this would have been a good opportunity to rebuild the classroom tank!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Always thought it was a lot bigger than mine, guess the height versus depth makes a difference.

Is this still available? I work nights so feel free to text me at 3072568783

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If only I could find a good way to bond acrylic to plywood I would take it and cut it up