Fish Sitting

SeaMonkey

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I will be going out of town for work and fun for three weeks in July from July 6th through July 27th. We have someone that will stay at the house to watch our dogs and feed the fish but that is about all they would be able to do for the tank. Any suggestions or people that would be able to help out with this? Not necessarily looking for free labor, but someone that knows tanks and is reliable. We live in Highlands Ranch. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hopefully someone closer can help you out but you could put me down as an emergency contact in case they have any issues and need assistance. my number is 720-400-2829

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I live in Aurora and work in the Tech Center (Englewood) I can be an emergency contact as well //Dave 720.695.1888

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm by Park meadows. I can stop in a couple times a week if you want and check the ato, skimmer whatever else. I'll be needing someone to do the same in September lol. Going to San Diego for 2 weeks.

SeaMonkey

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you know what days in September you will need someone to watch the tank? I think we could work something out. Let me know if you want to stop by sometime and talk about it. Thanks

ShawnM

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’d also be happy to help you guys out. I live in Lone Tree. If nothing else I have a lot of spare equipment so if you have a pump failure feel free to give me a call.
Thanks
Shawn 303.884.2799

Last edited by a moderator: