Have a request

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So when I signed up for the site I was doing like 20 things at once and did not notice I spelled my user name wrong. It should be KhensuRa not KhenuRa... Is there anyway to fix it? Thanks in advance...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could do that, I run a forum and I am able to change user names. So if it is possible that would rock, if not I will start over...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yay!!! thanks a ton...!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just noticed my name is correct. Again thank you...

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What a totally crazy place to post that. Also, that some pretty bizarre language usage, where are you from? This is a local forum, we do have fun here quite a bit, and we wont be turning into a nazi censorship forum any time soon, sorry. On a different note, welcome to the forum!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are one big dis-functional family here, as most of us have meet the whole club at some point in time. That is the nicest thing about the members here. If there is an issue we work it out, either by communicating it on the forum, or over a couple brews at a member meeting.

Steward James;131096 said:
I want to make a request that the policy of regulation and check and balance must be revised.I observed many members here with irrelevant post and material just doing fun.They must be warned here.
odd he sounds like my boss who just quit on Friday......